Interior Painting and Decorating in the Southern Highlands
The interior walls of a home see a lot of wear and tear over the years. Between, scuffs, scratches, dents and finger marks, interior paint can end up looking tired and in desperate need of a revamp.
With the right interior paint and design concepts, you can turn an everyday room into an exceptional space. A fresh coat of paint is the most inexpensive way to remodel a room and you will keep your house looking young, modern, fresh and clean.
From a neutral, light and breezy feel to the bold and brave, each person’s decorating style is individual. Before picking up a paintbrush, Bowral Painters will consult with you to achieve a colour, style and texture that suits you. With years in the business we will give you professional advice and recommendations so that you can make the right decisions for your home:
- What textures and colours will suit your home?
- How can you coordinate with existing paintwork and colour scheme?
- Should you add a feature wall?
- What is the best type of finish for your home? (flat, satin, semi-gloss, gloss, pearl, enamel)
- Should a primer, mould-resisitant paint or other special additives be used?
- Are there any repairs that need to be made?
Have a look at our live Instagram feed and see some of our previous projects.
Talk to Bowral Painters today and we will take the stress and worry out of redecorating your home.
The Clean Up
As well as working quickly and quietly. We take pride in a clean and neat job. Your home is your investment and we will protect your investment by maintaining a tidy and clean work environment at all times. By the time we have finished, the only indication that Bowral Painters have been at your home will be the top notch paint job that you are left with!